Without a quality mop, cleaning floors is frustrating and annoying at the same time. Happily, the best microfiber mop comes in handy for different surfaces. They aim to make cleaning tasks effortless.
Microfiber mops don’t leave streak marks or damage floors. They leave a sparkling and shiny look regardless of the surface type.
Some might be great in their jobs, while others are just a replica that fails to do the cleaning task perfectly. Go through this guide to find the required one for your floor.
- 1 10 Best Microfiber Mop reviews 2023
- 1.1 1. MR. SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop
- 1.2 2. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
- 1.3 3. Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor Mop
- 1.4 4. Turbo Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System
- 1.5 5. O-Cedar Hardwood Floor ‘N More Microfiber Flip Mop
- 1.6 6. 18″ Professional Microfiber Mop
- 1.7 7. O-Cedar EasyWring RinseClean Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket
- 1.8 8. MAYSHINE Microfiber Wet and Dry Dust Mop
- 1.9 9. SnapMop Microfiber Mop System
- 1.10 10. HOMTOYOU Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop
- 2 Buying Guide – How to Buy the Best Microfiber Mops
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
10 Best Microfiber Mop reviews 2023
This list will show the 10 best microfiber mops that can be used without thinking twice. All the specifications, unique features, pros and cons, and other notable details are mentioned here.
My top picks: At a glance
- Best Overall: MR. SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop
- Best for Hand-free Wringing: O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
- Best for Convenient Use: Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor Mop
- Best for Commercial Use: Turbo Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System
- Best for Hardwood Floor: O-Cedar Hardwood Floor ‘N More Microfiber Flip Mop
- Best for Professional Use: 18″ Professional Microfiber Mop
- Best Mop & Bucket Combo: O-Cedar EasyWring RinseClean Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket
- Best for Fast Cleaning: MAYSHINE Microfiber Wet and Dry Dust Mop
- Best for Concrete Floors: SnapMop Microfiber Mop System
- Best for Maneuverability: HOMTOYOU Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop
1. MR. SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop
In case you are searching for a microfiber mop that can be used roughly, MR. SIGA professional microfiber mop does the job. Not only the microfiber cloth is reusable, but it also can be used for both cleaning and waxing. Also, the microfiber fabric is washable, which means this will last long.
- Surface to use: Tiles, Marble, Vinyl
- Weight: 2.82 pounds
- Mop head dimension: 15’’X 5’’
- Unique feature: Double lock telescopic system
- Additional Item: Dirt removal scrubber
- Mop Head Base Material: Sturdy aluminum with durable plastic
One great thing about the material of MR. SIGA professional microfiber mop is that handle is made of stainless steel. Also, the pad holder is made of durable plastic, which ensures toughness and durability. Because of the stainless steel, the handle is lightweight to use.
Mop fabric material
It also has a reusable mopping cloth made of microfiber. Microfiber clothes ensure deep cleansing around the floors and can clean any floor type. Let that be vinyl, tiles, or anything such; the microfiber cloth will wipe off the dirt. Also, it is washable so that the fabric will last longer.
Cleans narrow spaces
The 360-degree swivel head lets you clean from every negligible corner of the house. Even when it seems impossible to reach those corners, this feature helps sweep off those places. As the pad surface is 15 by 5 inches, the cleaning task becomes not only easier but also faster.
- Microfiber fabric with dual function
- Reusable pad for longer usage
- Can lock the handle into the desired position for convenience
- It can be used for dry and wet mopping
- Can reach any narrow corners of the house to clean the floors
- The handle grip is slippery
Why should you buy it?
MR. Many users nevertheless recommend SIGA professional microfiber mop. The reason is that it can be used for cleaning off narrow spaces. The extendable handle and the microfiber cloth give this mop a reason to be on every household’s favorite list.
2. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
If you are looking for fun and fun mops that do the task perfectly, then O-Cedar EasyWring is what you need. Not only can the handle be extended for up to 51 inches, but it also has hand-free wringing. This means there will be fewer messes while cleaning the floor.
- Surface to use: Hardwood, floor, tile
- Mop weight: 0.28 grams
- Product dimensions: 19.5 by 11.7 by 11.5 inches
- Is the mop head washable: Yes
- Special attraction: Foot pedal mop bucket
Machine washable mop head
O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber spin mop has a microfiber refill that can be washed manually and in machines. Since the microfiber mop is machine washable, it can last up to three months.
Handle Extension feature
The handle in O-Cedar EasyWring is telescopic and can be extended up to 48 inches to 51 inches. This makes it easier for those with height issues and bending problems. You can extend or shorten the handle and use it for convenience without complaining.
Regarding the special feature, O-Cedar EasyWring has a mop bucket with a hand-free wringer and splash guard. This means you can use the wringer to wring without bending down.
Also, the splash guard will ensure that the mess is not created while removing the mop from the bucket.
Simply the splash guard extracts all the extra water collected, which might result in unnecessary slashing.
Mop head design
The mop head is a triangular-shaped mop with round edged design. This helps in cleaning the corners of the house with ease. The dust particles that were assembled at the corners can be removed easily.
Also, the head is 360 degrees flexible, which can collect dust from even narrow spaces.
- Machine and manually washable microfiber mop
- Can clean any floor type, especially hardwood
- The mop fabric can be used for dry and wet mopping
- The mop bucket is easy to use and carry around the house
- The Telescopic handle is convenient for all users
- It will take hours to clean a single room
Why should you buy it?
O-Cedar EasyWring microfiber spin mop is still the best choice for every floor type. Not only does the mop bucket make the whole product fascinating, but it is also easy to carry around. It also ensures deep cleaning around the house because of the microfiber cloth.
3. Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor Mop
To get something more convenient and top-notch, the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor mop is a great choice. You must spray the places you want to clean and then rub them off with the mop. The best part is that there is no need to use batteries or electricity to utilize this mop.
- Surface recommendation: Vinyl, laminate, tile
- Product weight: 1.38 pounds
- Dimension: 57.31 by 4.36 by 6.87 inches
- Product form: Spray
- Is battery required: No
Reusable mop head
The microfiber mop fabric used in the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray mop is absolutely reusable. Since the material is washable, it will last until you see the fabric getting worn out. It is, however, recommended to change the pad every two to three months.
Refillable bottles for solution
One great thing about this mop is the refillable bottles. Not only can it store the chemicalized products used for cleaning, but the homemade solutions can also be stored. The only requirement to be followed is to use hot water while making the solution.
Spray trigger usage
Some spray mops insert batteries so that the mop can work. However, Rubbermaid reveal spray mop completely abolished the batteries from the mop. All you need to do is use the spray triggers so that the solution comes out. Also, you can control the amount of solution you want to spray.
Safe for cleaning surfaces
The mop head comes with a microfiber pad and a non-scratch scrubbing pad. Although the microfiber cloth is safe to use while cleaning, people might be skeptical about the scrubbing pad. However, the scrubbing pad is safe and leaves no stains while scrubbing the floors like wood.
- Easy to use and clean
- It can be used on any floors
- The mop head is flexible
- Easy to put the microfiber fabric on and off
- Easy to assemble and dismantle the solution bottle
- You might have to refill the solution bottle frequently
Why should you buy it?
Rubbermaid reveals that spray mob is the best choice for deep cleaning and safe scrubbing. The in-built scrubber will remove all the unwanted floor stains within a few seconds.
Also, with the help of the spray, you make less mess while cleaning the floor. For which it is on everyone’s recommendation list.
4. Turbo Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System
Turbo Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System ensures the use of substances that reduce environmental impact. At the same time, it cleans and removes all sorts of dust particles from the house.
- Surface to use: Wood, cement, bamboo, tiles
- Product Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Product Dimension: 60 X 4 X 17 inches
- Handle extension: Up to 60 inches
- Batteries required: No
Mop head feature
The mop head can rotate 360 degrees which is a plus point for those with loads of furniture at home. This swivel will help clean from every direction possible, even in spaces where hands can’t reach.
Some mops are suitable for commercial use, like cleaning the floors or windows of the companies. At the same time, other mops are ideal for only apartments or duplex homes. But Turbo microfiber mop can be used in both companies and cozy apartments and will diminish all the dirt and dust.
Mop pad material
The microfiber fabric used in the Turbo microfiber mop floor cleaning system can clean dry and wet messes. This mop material’s micro gripping feature collects the pet hairs and micro dust particles. Also, they are washable, so you don’t have to worry about changing the fabric frequently.
- The microfiber mop fabric is washable and reusable
- Suitable for cleaning high-end windows or glass doors
- The swivel head can rotate 360 degrees to reach narrow spaces
- Scrubbing pads that will remove all the stubborn stains
- The handle is light to hold but sturdy
- Frequent or rough usage might result in pads coming off sooner
Why should you buy it?
The only reason people keep on recommending and using this mop is simply that it serves all purposes.
This 360-degree rotating swivel head can be considered a great choice starting from floor cleaning to window cleaning. Also, it is environmentally safe to use so you can give it a plus point.
5. O-Cedar Hardwood Floor ‘N More Microfiber Flip Mop
Seeking something efficient for pet owners, then O-Cedar Hardwood Floor ‘N More is what you need. The microfiber mop is made with 100% chenille fabric which attracts all the pet hairs and other dust. Furthermore, it can be used for dry and wet mopping, which levels up the game.
- Surface type: Hardwood, glass, tile
- Product dimension: 32.5 x 9.69 x 2.88 inches
- Product weight: 1.95 pounds
- Assembly required: No
- Mop fabric material: Chenille
Compatible with all floors
O-Cedar Hardwood Floor ‘N More Microfiber flip mop uses materials that can clean off any floor type. All you need is plain water with no additional chemicals or soapy substances. The fabric material will remove all the germs and dirt and make the floor clean, safe, and shiny.
Handle material and mop specifications
Like all the other O-Cedar mop handles, this mop also has a telescopic system reaching up to 56 inches. That means you don’t have to bend or stretch a lot to get corners that are difficult for you. Also, the mop head rotates 360 degrees so that it can remove any dust from any corners with ease.
Reusable and washable mop head
The mop head in the O-Cedar hardwood floor mop can be reused and washed. Not only will it help save those extra bucks, but the mop head would also last longer than usual. However, it is recommended to store an extra refill in case the material fabric gets destroyed by rough use.
Dual-sided microfiber mop
The main attraction of the mop is the dual-sided chenille and microfiber mop head. The chenille fabric collects all unwanted pet hairs and dust from the floor. While the microfiber strips will scrub off the extra dirt and dust on the floor, ensuring thorough cleaning power.
- No vacuuming required
- Easy to swivel
- Best for all floor types, especially hardwood
- Dual-sided fabric, used for both dry and wet mopping
- Suitable for pet owners
- It takes extra hours to sweep floors
Why should you buy it?
The O-Cedar Hardwood Floor ‘N More Microfiber floor mop is recommended by most pet owners. Its chenille fabric can grab all the dirt from the floor without leaving any spots.
Also, using just water will remove all the bacteria from the floor, which is simply outstanding!
6. 18″ Professional Microfiber Mop
This mop is for heavy-duty work, suitable for all industries like cleaning home, company spaces, and other commercial uses.
Not only is it easy to use, but also it does not require any bucket to carry around. It requires less water and collects and cleans all the micro dirt and dust.
- Surface recommendation: Floor, wood, stone
- Product Dimension: 41.2 X 7.5 X 1.8 inches
- Product Weight: 3.64 pounds
- Can clean stubborn stains: Yes
- Swivel lock: Available
The durability of the mop
18’’ Professional Microfiber mop is extremely durable and easy to use. The handle is made of stainless steel, so the chances of breaking or bending are pretty low. Also, the handle’s grip is covered with foam for comfort, and the handle can be extended from 42 to 70 inches!
Ease of usage
This mop is easy to use; even someone new to doing household chores can easily use the mop. You must wet the microfiber mop pad and then fix the handle length as per your preference. Then clean the floors like nothing can stop the mop from making the floors shiny.
Built-in loop and hook strips
The factor that makes the users recommend this mop more is the in-built hook and loop strips.
Since the loop strips and hooks are inside the frame, they won’t come off even if the mop is roughly and frequently used.
- Can reach the corners and spaces that are difficult to reach
- It can be stored easily
- The mop pads can be used for dusting as well
- Less water is required to clean the floor
- The pads are machine washable
- The assembly is difficult
Why should you buy it?
18’’ professional microfiber mop is designed for professional cleaning and professional users. A few strokes can remove all sorts of dirt, like pet hair, debris, and other stubborn stains. The best part is that you can use it on any floor, including concrete!
7. O-Cedar EasyWring RinseClean Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket
If you are someone with OCD and consistently trying to clean your water bucket, then this mop set from O-Ceder is what you need.
The mop bucket includes a dual chamber bucket technology that separates dirty and clean water. Even the microfiber mop head does not require water to clean the floors.
- Surface recommendation: Floor, wood, vinyl
- Product weight: 6.84 pounds
- Product dimensions: 19.29 X 11.81 X 10.35 inches
- Special feature: Spin mop
- Product material: Plastic
Separates dirty and clean water
The mop bucket in O-Cedar’s EasyWring RinseClean Microfiber Spin Mop has dual chamber bucket technology. This tank continuously separates dirty and clean water so users can only clean it with fresh water. This feature is the first main attraction of the whole mop set.
Cleans effectively with plain water and cleaning solutions
The mop head has a genuine microfiber fabric that removes all the bacteria and germs with simple water.
Without any solution or detergent, the floors will not be thoroughly cleaned. However, this microfiber fabric can do the magical cleaning with only plain water!
All the O-Cedar mop buckets include a hand-free wringing facility. The mop bucket has a foot-activated spinning wringer, which helps wring the mop with no extra hassle. So, you can avoid bending down or wetting your hands to wring the mop head.
- Separates clean and dirty water
- Easy to use
- The mop head can reach any corner of the house
- Suitable for all floor types
- The mop head is reusable and washable
- Extremely time-consuming
Why should you buy it?
The clean and dirty water separation is more like a game changer for which people recommend using O-Cedar’s mop. Also, it is pretty easy to use, and there is nothing complicated to understand how it works.
8. MAYSHINE Microfiber Wet and Dry Dust Mop
Looking for something that can save you time in cleaning and provides the best result even after cleaning faster?
Then MAYSHINE microfiber wet and dry dust mop is the ultimate mop for you. This mop is designed to clean all floor types and is suitable for professional and personal cleaning.
- Surface recommendation: Wood, tile, laminate, vinyl
- Product dimension: 16.5 x 9.5 x 5.1 inches
- Product weight: 2.42 pounds
- Mop head size option: 15 inches
Swivel head feature
Unlike any other mops that are only adjustable to 180 degrees or not even a single degree, this mop can rotate up to 360 degrees. MAYSHINE Microfiber wet and dry mop get into any corner of the house. Even if the corners are impossible to reach, this mop can also clean those spaces.
Mop pad material and specifications
The microfiber pad used in MAYSHINE is the best material for cleaning and dusting dust from around the house. The pads can absorb water so that water streaks are not visible on the floor. Also, they are machine washable, which means they will last longer than other microfiber pads.
Mop handle material
The handle is sturdy stainless steel, ensuring no bending or breaking while using the mop frequently. Furthermore, it can extend up to 60 inches. This telescopic feature allows your back to rest while you clean your apartment thoroughly from corner to corner.
Dry and wet mopping
The superior and best feature of the mop pad is that it can be used for mopping and dusting. You can clean the floor with the help of water and also use it for dry mopping to remove debris. Moreover, the mop heads can also clean the mess from walls or windows, which gets a bonus point.
- Suitable for all floor types, especially bamboo and hardwood
- Can even clean bathroom floors
- It can be used for cleaning glasses and tiled walls without any hesitation
- Easy to assemble
- The mops pads are absorbent
- It might not be suitable for those with smaller room or kitchen spaces
Why should you buy it?
MAYSHINE microfiber wet and dry dust mop is designed for professional usage. It can clean floors like wood, concrete, and tiles and is also suitable for cleaning windows, glasses, and bathroom floors!
Moreover, it can be used in wet, dry, and dust mopping, which no other mop brands can provide.
9. SnapMop Microfiber Mop System
Just like its name, the SnapMop microfiber mop system can clean any floor within a snap. Since the mop is extremely lightweight, it is easy to complete the cleaning tasks before your designated time. Moreover, they are easy to carry around the house without messing.
- Surface recommendations: Floor, Concrete
- Product weight: 1.7 pounds
- Product Dimension: 31.6 x 6.2 x 1 inches
- Microfiber material: Synthetic
- Batteries required: No
SnapMop Microfiber mop system has a durable plastic handle extending up to 51 inches. It also has a cushion foam grip that makes the whole cleaning experience easier.
Also, the handle has a quick adjustment system to lock the handle extension. You can also utilize the hole in the mop for hanging it.
Machine washable mop pad
Although the microfiber pad given by SnapMop can be reused and washed for longer, there is a catch. They have provided all the steps and instructions that must be followed thoroughly.
Suitable for multiple floors
SnapMop is best for laminate, concrete, and tiled floors. Those with bamboo or marble flooring may face a few problems, like water streaks while cleaning. However, if the floor is of hardwood or concrete, it will take less than a few seconds to complete the cleaning tasks.
- Easy to use on multiple surfaces
- Lightweight mop handle
- Best for thorough mopping
- It can be used for wet and dry mopping
- Sturdy and simple to assemble
- Required spray bottle to fill in the places you want to clean
Why should you buy it?
For those people who have a busy schedule but also have to complete cleaning tasks, SnapMop is the best choice. It will help clean the floors quickly and remove all the stubborn marks left on them.
10. HOMTOYOU Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop
The HOMTOYOU microfiber Hardwood floor mop features everything you need to make cleaning easier. Also, the mop head is quite wide, so more spaces are covered within fewer minutes.
- Surface recommendation: Hardwood, stone, marble
- Product weight: 2.38 pounds
- Product Dimension: 15.71 x 6.89 x 3.31 inches
- Additional product: Scraper to remove pet hairs
Adjustable microfiber mop
The mop includes a 360-degrees swivel mop head. This will ensure to clean all corners of your house thoroughly. Let that be the hard corners of the house that can’t be reached or narrow places. This mop can get into those places and thoroughly clean and collect the debris.
Wet and dry mopping
The microfiber fabric used in the mop can be used in dry and wet mopping. The pads can absorb water without creating any additional mess around the house. Also, the pad leaves no marks or residue while cleaning or mopping, which is one reason people want to buy this mop.
Floor surface recommendation
To suggest the floor surface, this mop is best and superior for cleaning hardwood floors. This mop is suitable for any hard floor and does not leave any stubborn stains that are difficult to clean. However, with solutions and water, the floor will look good as new.
- Adjustable length handle
- Easy to maneuver
- It can be used in waxing the floor as well
- Suitable for cleaning windows and walls
- Scrapper included removing pet hair
- The mop handle is difficult to assemble
Why should you buy it?
Although the mop is recommended for cleaning hardwood or marble floors, it is yet on every people’s demand list. Using this mop is quite simple and easy to carry around. Even the microfiber pads are soft and absorbent, which is why they create a space in every user’s heart!
Buying Guide – How to Buy the Best Microfiber Mops
While you are looking to buy the best microfiber mops for your desired floor types, you need to know many details. Those details will eventually work as a guide in purchasing the best microfiber mop for your house.
Here are the details to be considered while buying microfiber mops.
Mop head size
It ultimately depends on where you will use your mop to clean. If it is the rooms of business companies, then bigger mop heads are required for faster cleaning. However, if it is for personal use, then depending on the home design, you can either pick the short mop heads or the long ones.
The typical mop head range varies from 10 inches to 24 inches. Mop heads with 10 inches can get through the narrow and tight spaces of the house. Those with 24 inches may help clean most of the room faster, but you might have to repeat cleaning until all the dirt is gone.
Floor types can play a huge and significant role in helping you to choose the best mop. There are many floor types: laminate, marble, stone, concrete, floor, wood, bamboo, tiles, and many more. Some bases can attract more dirt and dust particles so mopping might become challenging.
Some floors attract less dirt but have a higher chance of leaving stain marks while cleaning. Depending on those conditions, the user needs to buy the mop that will suit their floor.
For instance, spray mops can be extremely useful for tiles since the water residue will not be visible.
Mop pad usability
Some microfiber mop pads are reusable because they can be washed. Some microfiber mop pads are disposable, which may have specific benefits and drawbacks.
The only benefit of using a disposable pad is that you must attach a new mop pad and throw away the used one.
However, the drawback is that these pads can lead to high wastage. Stacking all the mop pads and throwing them away is also not environmentally friendly. This is why reusable and machine-washable mop pads are recommended for safe and prolonged use.
Ease and comfort
The final aspect to notice before buying the mop is whether they are easy to use and comfortable. Wider mop pads can be challenging to use and clip if detached from the frame.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are microfiber mops any good?
Microfiber mops are suitable for deep cleaning the house. It can remove 99% of the germs even without the use of water. So, the microfiber mops are better than any other.
How often should you wash a microfiber mop?
Depending on the usage, the microfiber mop can be washed up to 500 times if adequately taken care of the fabric. However, it is recommended to wash the mop every alternate day.
Do you need to sweep before using a microfiber mop?
Microfiber mops can also be used as a duster to sweep all dust particles and pet hairs. Hence, vacuuming before cleaning with a microfiber mop is like following an extra cleansing step.
Can you use vinegar with a microfiber mop?
Vinegar is more like a homemade disinfectant for clean floors. Using vinegar with a microfiber mop will not affect the fabric, nor will it wear out. So, it is safe to use vinegar with a microfiber mop.
Do microfiber mops leave streaks?
The best part of using microfiber mops is that they do not give the floors any chance to leave water streaks. The mop can dry the wet area rapidly and avoid the place from getting any stains.
Finding the best microfiber mop is more like finding the ultimate game-changing passcode. Depending on what kind of floor you are using, you need to select the mop that suits the floor type.
Otherwise, cleaning for a long time will result in something other than a loss of time and energy.
Hence, you must be very careful about your choice while picking suitable microfiber mops. Since they are reusable and washable, you can avoid buying new mop fabrics frequently.
Overall, it is entirely your decision as to which brand of microfiber mop you will buy to keep your floor safe and clean.