Do you ever use a steam mop for your house cleaning work? If yes, you must know how much this device is useful for cleaning and making germ-free the floor. Among the various brand and models of a steam mop, we are hereby going to introduce you to the BISSELL PowerFresh steam mop. It is an impressive steam mop that performs well without putting pressure on your wallet.
Among the various update features, quick heat-up time, adjustable steam levels, and a removable tank make the device outstanding from others. This versatile cleaning tool is suitable for any sealed hard floor.
BISSELL is well known for its floor care cleaning products, and it is one of them. Let us go into detail about this amazing cleaning tool.
Key features of the BISSELL PowerFresh steam mop
1. 30-second heat-up
The tool will ready within 30 seconds only. As soon as you plug it in, it will start heating.
2. Flip-down easy scrubber
The flip-down easy scrubber is another amazing feature of this mop. When you need to clean sticky, stubborn messes, just flip down the gray piece on the mop head. The stiff bristles will efficiently loosen it up so that you can clean it easily. It is also quite useful in grout cleaning.
3. Spring breeze fragrance discs
The steam mop comes with a few optional disks slide which is placed into a mesh pocket inside the mop pad. It will assist you whenever you need a little more freshening.
4. Smart Set digital steam control
It offers amazing three settings for the steam level; these are-low, medium, and high.
Specification of the product
- Product dimension-11.6 x 7.1 x 28.6 inches
- Weight- 8.3 pounds
- No battery required
- 23 feet long power cord
- Package includes- Mop in three pieces ( mop head, lower body, and handle), One soft microfiber cleaning pad, one scrubby microfiber cleaning pad, carpet glider attachment, user guide, and two scent disks.
- three different steam cleaning modes.
- Affordable price
- Removable water tank
- 30-second quick heat-up
- 23 feet long power cord
- Optional spring breeze fragrance discs
- Flip-down scrubber
- No on/off button
- It is hard to remove the water tank
Product Description of BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
The BISSELL PowerFresh steam mop stands up just like a stick vacuum. The mop head is about 8 inches from front to back. The front side of the mop head is straight; on the other hand, the mop head’s backside is curved outward. The handle is connected with the mop head passing with the body unit.
The mop’s backside contains a small hook that holds the wrapped cord when it is not used.
2. Water tank
The PowerFresh steam mop has a generous 16-ounce removable water tank. You just have to simply pop in and out. Removing the tank can be challenging if you have arthritis or your hands are wet.
Fill water into the tank using a cap, then pop the tank back on the mop body. There is a water tank filling cup included like other steam mops, but it is really unnecessary. The opening of the tank is wide enough that you can easily fill it.
3. Cleaning pads
The PowerFresh steam mop comes with two fluffy, washable microfiber pads.
- The solid white one is for regular scrubbing.
- And the gray chevron pattern stripes pad is for heavier duty scrubbing.
The mop has two spring breezes discs that will help you add some extra scent while you will mopping. Each cleaning pad has a small pocket inside it to hold these discs. If you want to freshen your house a little more, you can keep one of these included discs in the pad’s pocket.
The good thing is that you can cut these discs in half or even in quarters if you do not want a lot of scents.
4. Flip-down easy scrubber
The PowerFresh steam mop has a flip-down easy scrubber, which you can engage with your foot. It is designed for cleaning stubborn stains. It is also great for grout cleaning though not much useful for deeper grout.
How to use the BISSELL PowerFresh steam mop
The use of this steam mop is quite easy. Excellent maneuverability and easy controlling mechanism make the device more acceptable to the users.
- Setup the tool: Click the stand on the mophead. Now slide the handle into the mop body and tighten the screw for securing it. Tool assembling is completed.
- Add microfiber cleaning pad: Slide any of the cleaning pads to the mophead that might be suitable for your cleaning work. You want to use a scented disk, then slide it into the pocket in the cleaning pad before you attach it with the mophead.
- Ready the water tank: Remove the water tank from the mop body. Fill it with demineralized or distilled water. Again place the water tank back into the mop body.
- Plug it in: Put off the cord from the cord hook and unwrap it. Now plug it in. The steam select light will blink until it becomes ready to mop. Within a few seconds, there will be solid green light.
- Select the steam level: Press the steam selection button and fix your suitable mode.
- Start your cleaning: Move the mop slowly in forth lines to the back, overlapping across the floor according to your needs. Let the mop sit for 15 to 20 seconds in one place to sanitize the area. Do not allow it to sit for more than 20 seconds in one place.
- Refill the tank if need: If the mop stops releasing steam while mopping, remove the water tank, refill and replace to run again.
- Shut down it: Unplug the mop and remove the microfiber cleaning pad with the quick release tab. Remove the leftover water from the tank and wrap the power cord again. Now store the mop in a safe place.
The BISSELL PowerFresh steam mop is designed to combine powerful performance and convenience, all at a low cost. The overall cleaning performance, ease of use, maneuverability, and maintenance makes this mop one of the best one among the similar category. If you are willing to add an inexpensive but better-performing steam mop to your floor care tool list, the PowerFresh steam mop could undoubtedly be the best option.